Verizon has just announced an update for the LG G Vista. The LG is a phone similar to the G3 with a little lower specifications.
The G Vista has a 5.7-inch display with 960 x 540 pixel resolution, protected by Gorilla Glass 3. It has a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, 1.5 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory, expandable with a microSD card slot.
The new update brings the phone to the software version VS88011B. It comes via OTA update, and as it’s usual, it will be rolling out in waves, so keep an eye for the notification to update the device.
The new versions brings some UI tweaks and also improve the network connectivity and the speed of the phone. Here you can find the full list of changes that you can expect after the update.
• Pop-up: Call floating pop-up – visual cue is now applied at the top of the call floating pop-up to give user information which can be moved.
• Lockscreen (Camera button): User can access Camera app directly by dragging camera button to the left.
• Increase device speed for user experience.
• Increase network connectivity for user experience.
• Increased user experience for www.youtube-mp3.org.
If you don’t want to wait for the update, you can try to check manually if the file is available. Try to search for updates from the settings menu and if the new version is available, you can directly start the download. The file will be installed automatically after the download and when the installation is complete, the device will restart running the new version. Just be sure to have enough battery before start the installation!
More information at Verizon.